As the digital signage market size is predicted to grow from $21 billion USD a little over a year ago, to $32 billion USD in 2023, Alan Brawn looks at trends driving the growth. Including:
• Omnichannel marketing as a major drive of advertising – and of course a growing channel in that mix is DOOH and other OOH ads
• Over 75% of AV integrators expect to do digital signage business in 2019
• Analytics will dominate ROI considerations and become the bedrock of our content strategies
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning will considerably accelerate personalization of content
• Virtual assistants will expand and become a differentiator
• In all applications, interactivity will increase
On the display side:
• LCD flat panels will continue to dominate as the displays of choice
• More 4K screens above 32 inches (and no, 4K content will not become the defacto standard)
• Thin bezels will get thinner to “near” zero and video walls will experience double-digit growth.
For Allan’s full article, click here.
Market Trends – Gensler Spotlight
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up at the right to get industry analysis, curated data, and information (you can actually use) from the digiDaybook Newsletter.